Your shopping cart is empty!
Will cover a 1 Car Garage. 199.5 @ 12 mils - 400.5 @ 6mils. (133-267 sq ft/gal @ 6-12 mils)
You've discovered the epoxy the pros use. Our High Solids system is 93% solids gloss epoxy. We include all the tools and material you need to install a High Solids Epoxy on your 1 car garage floor. If you need a 2 car garage kit view our 2 car garage system.
• 1 Gallon SPE-HD-PRO Part A
• 1/2 Gallon SPE-HD-PRO Part B
• 1 lb Paint Chips of Your Choice
Tools Included in This Kit:
• Mixing Tool for Drill (Drill not included)
• 9" 1/4" Nap Roller cover - 1 Per Kit
• 9" Roller Frame
• 2" Paint Brush
• 6 Gallon Mixing Bucket
• 1 Pair of Vinyl Gloves
• Easy Step by Step Application Instructions
Tools NOT Included in This Kit:
• 18" Serrated Squeegee - Highly Recommended for Faster Installation Time and to Ensure Proper Thickness. (See Instructional Video)
• 18" Flat Squeegee - Choose This Option if you are familiar with using a Flat Squeegee
• Gunite Spiked Shoes - Necessary to Install Epoxy
We highly recommend you use spiked shoes. We can't guarantee your local hardware store will carry them so for your convenience we offer them. One size fits all. They strap to your shoes/boots. You can select the radio box and have them shipped with your order.