Your shopping cart is empty!
Covers a 3 Car Garage. 600 sq ft (133-267 sq ft/gal @ 6-12 mils)
Includes HD-PRO, our High Solids epoxy system which is 93% solids gloss epoxy. It's easy to install, and commercial grade. This system is very versatile and can be applied at 6mil or 12mil. We recommend applying at 12 mil using a serrated squeegee.
Top Coat is not included in this kit. You have 2 choices at this time within this kit. Choose between a 2.25 gallon kit of our WBG Top Coat (2 part), or a 1 gallon kit of HDI Top Coat. Our HDI Top Coat is a 1 component system and is moisture cured but has some smell to it.
Garage Floor Epoxy and Polymer/Paint Chips (flakes)
• 4.5 Gallons of HD-PRO (Commercial Grade / High Solids Epoxy)
• 4 lb Paint Chips of Your Choice
Tools Included in This Kit:
• Mixing Tool for Drill (Drill not included)
• 9" 1/4" Nap Roller cover - 1 Per Kit
• 9" Roller Frame
• 2" Paint Brush
• 6 Gallon Mixing Bucket
• 1 Pair of Vinyl Gloves
• Easy Step by Step Application Instructions
Tools NOT Included in This Kit:
• 18" Serrated Squeegee - Highly Recommended for Faster Installation Time and to Ensure Proper Thickness. (See Instructional Video)
• 18" Flat Squeegee - Choose This Option if you are familiar with using a Flat Squeegee
• Gunite Spiked Shoes - Necessary to Install Epoxy
We highly recommend you use spiked shoes. We can't guarantee your local hardware store will carry them so for your convenience we offer them. One size fits all. They strap to your shoes/boots. You can select the radio box and have them shipped with your order.
To speed up this project we encourage you to purchase our 18" Roller Frame and Cover.